menuclose

Megan | Senior Portraits Chapel Hill

During Megan’s makeup up and hair appointment at Wink’s studio Megan’s mom and I were a little curious what the weather was going to do.  Was it going to rain?  Cloudy?  Sunny?  It wasn’t suppose to rain…  The weather in North Carolina can change like a drop of a hat.  It will say 10% chance rain, then pour buckets OR call for 90% chance rain and end up being a beautiful sunny afternoon.  You just never know.  The weather is a tricky thing as a photographer – that’s for sure!  Thankfully we ended up with a beautiful afternoon and the sun graced us with its presence to make for gorgeous senior portraits.

Megan is currently a senior at Cardinal Gibbons High School and is located in Raleigh North Carolina.   She is involved in honor society, volunteering and golf.  Megan was so much fun to work with, she was very bubbly and loved to laugh which makes for a really fun photoshoot!

Thank you for letting me part of your senior year.  Without further ado, meet Megan!

Have you had your senior pictures taken yet? You can read more about the AMANDA ENGLISH PHOTOGRAPHY | SENIOR EXPERIENCE OR click the CONTACT tab and send me a message and we’ll chat!  Senior portraits Chapel Hill.

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English Photography

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English Photography

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English Photography

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English Photography

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English PhotographySenior Portraits Chapel Hill | Amanda English Photography

Senior Portraits Chapel Hill

Photoshoot location: JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh North Carolina & NC Musuem of Art in Raleigh NC

Amanda English is a custom portrait photographer specializing in high school senior and families. She serves clients in the Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Fuquay Varina, and Chapel Hill areas of North Carolina.

0 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

    AMANDA ENGLISH PHOTOGRAPHY

    Serving North Carolina & Beyond