Our first priority is your safety. Below are our temporary changes due to COVID-19.
In order to best adhere to CDC and PPA guidelines while still providing the highest experience possible – we have implemented the following temporary changes to our policies:
- Outdoor Sessions Only. We are only offering outdoor sessions at this time. We will not be able to utilize any indoor venues.
- Physical Distancing. We will maintain physical distance of 6 feet away at all times. We will use the no-touch posing methods. Physical distancing includes NO hugs, hand shakes, touching hair or clothing, adjusting straps, etc. A parent or guardian may be asked to assist in sessions to adjust some things on your senior if need be.
- Professional Protective Equipment. AEP will keep a personal mask on hand. I will have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available during your session.
- Professional Makeup & Hair Services. Professional makeup and hair services will (hopefully) be available at Phase II. Currently, “salon services” are not available at this time. If you need a haircut, color, manicure, pedicure, you may want to consider selecting a date that is after the expected Phase II re-opening and you can get your appointments in.
- Traveling Accessories. In an effort to eliminate the spread of germs, I will not be bringing my travel accessories such as: hairspray, oil blotters, hair pins, hair ties, etc. Please make sure to bring these things along with extra makeup to your shoot.
- Who can attend the shoot? ONE parent or guardian (no friends or additional family members) must be present during the entire shoot.
- Temperature checks and screening. We will send out a questionnaire the day prior to your photoshoot. Rescheduling sessions and appointments without penalty if either client, photographer, or a member of either household feels sick with cold/flu like illness.
- Ordering Appointments. All ordering appointments at this time will be held virtually during a ZOOM call (not in-person until recommended and we feel comfortable). Your images will be ready to preview approximately two weeks after your portrait session, but must be held within 30 days of your session. There is no online gallery so you must place your order during the ZOOM ordering appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies or changes, please use the contact form.
We understand that time doesn’t stop, and preserving your moments is important. Contact us today, so we can begin to design your session!